Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - Will not work on Zipp 188 V9 rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings - These 6803/61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 88/188 hub 61803 bearings
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings: 6903/61903
Zipp Speed Weaponry Cartridge Bearings
Precise spacers keep your headset tight, and provide correct bike handling and component life. Lightweight and precisely parallel, Zipp carbon headset spacers are precision ground to keep your fork secure through every twist, turn and bump in the road. 1-1/8-inch diameter in 4, 8, 12, and 30 mm heights.
- Includes 61803 bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp 88, 30 and 60 front hubs Zipp 188v8 rear hubs Zipp ALL free hub driver bodies - These 61803 bearings are not interchangable with the 77/177 hub 61803 bearings
- Includes 61803 (1) and 61903 (1) bearings and one grease syringe - Measurable wattage savings between 1.5 and 9 watts per bearing set, depending on the level and condition of your existing bearings - Note: 88 front and 188v9 rear hubs are on all 2014 and newer Zipp 202, 303, 404, 808 - One kit required for: Zipp Super-9, 900 tubular and Sub-9 disc rear hubs
Zipp Speed Weaponry Vuka Extension End Plugs - Plastic bar end plug pair for 22.2mm extensions
Designed for use with the Zipp SL Speed Seatpost; an internal mount to hold a Shimano DI2 seatpost battery. - Mount compatible only with B1 SL Speed seatpost - Weight: 18g for 27.2mm, 19g for 31.6mm
ZIPP Service Course Bar End Plugs, Qty 2.
- Includes 2 replacement pads and Velcro - May be used with the older Vuka Clip and Vuka Aero - Elbow pads embossed with Zipp brand logo
Zipps' Vuka Alumina Clip Risers work with the Vuka Alumina Above-Bar Clips (sold separately) and let you raise your armrest height. They're made of sturdy, lightweight aluminum and come in 10mm, 25mm, and 50mm sizes.
Zipp developed an extensive line of aluminum aerobar extensions to provide the perfect fit for any rider, regardless of size or riding position. The Vuka Alumina Extensions offer three different bends to achieve your ideal fit. - Vuka Alumina Race feature 52mm of rise (175g). The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Vuka Alumina Evo are available with a 70mm (176g) or 110mm (180g) rise. Designed to deliver improved aerodynamics by placing hands closer together and nearer to the rider’s head to start airflow over the rider sooner.
The perfect bike fit needs to blend slippery aerodynamics and a comfortable, stress-free body position while optimizing control over the bike. Top fitters are constantly devising new methods to maximize and balance these goals. Designed using feedback from top fitters, Zipp’s Vuka Carbon Extensions give you all the options needed to optimize your position and go for the win or your personal best: Vuka Carbon Evo 70 and 110 extensions Vuka Evo extensions decrease drag by starting airflow over the body sooner while keeping the arms and wrists in a comfortable, relaxed position. The Evo shape, with a 20mm inward roll and multi-radius bend, is now available for the first time in carbon, allowing for even more complex shaping and lighter weight. Vuka Race Carbon Extension The Vuka Race Carbon Extension was designed using data compiled from thousands of fit sessions with recreational and professional cyclists and triathletes by the world’s best fitters. The Vuka Race bend places the wrists at a more natural bend to help riders remain in their tuck to optimize aerodynamics. - Compatible with Vuka Clip, Vuka Aero and all 22.2 systems - Internal cable routing
The Vuka Clip On is all about providing the ultimate in fit, security, and adjustability for you to be faster and more efficient in your triathlon or time-trial aero position. Offered in affordable aluminum in both above and below-bar configurations. Additional risers, armrests and aero accessories available for fine tuning and maintenance.
$25.00 - $30.00
X-Fusion's Seal Kits have what you need to freshen up your dropper post and keep dirt out. - 25mm Kit is for posts with 25mm shafts and fits all Hilo posts with 125mm travel except for SL and Strate - 22mm Kit is for posts with 25mm shafts and fits 27.2mm models and 1st generation Hilo posts with 100mm travel in 30.9 and 31.6mm diameters - SL Kit fits SL dropper posts only - Strate Kit fits Strate dropper posts only
$64.95 - $69.95
The Wolf Tooth ReMote is a significant lever upgrade for cable-actuated dropper seatposts. From its hassle-free installation to smooth ball bearing action to engineered failure point, the lightweight ReMote solves many of the functional problems that come with other dropper lever designs. - Includes barrel adjuster for on-the-fly changes - Lever pivots on a 21mm ball bearing for smooth operation - Engineered break-away pivot that allows the lever to break away from the mount in the event of a crash - Cable Kind Clamp does not damage secured cables and features captive hardware - Integrates with SRAM/Avid MatchMaker X clamp-equipped brake levers for better ergonomics
$19.95 - $29.95
Offered in multiple sizes and applications, Wolf Tooth Components' ReMount places your dropper lever in a more ergonomic position tha allows you to keep a better grip on the bar while actuating your dropper post. - Available in standard 22.2mm diameter for MTB bars, as well as Shimano I-Spec A&B, I-Spec II, and SRAM MatchMaker options - Designed to work with cable-actuated dropper levers with pivots parallel to the handlebar's length - Allows a dropper post remote to be below the bar and on its side for better ergonomics
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - 6mm length - Made in the US out of 7075 Aluminum Alloy - Has hex heads on both the bolt and nut for easy installation - Max torque of 6-7 Nm with light grease on threads only
Wolf Tooth designed these bolts to be the best on the market. These optimized single chainring bolts have a 4 mm hex socket on the bolt and a 6 mm hex socket on the nut...that's right, no more spanner for your single ring bolts! These are 6 mm long so they work perfectly with any bolt-on single chainring that does not have threaded standoffs. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 7-8 NM tightening torque with light grease on threads only - Material - 7075-T6 aluminum - Weight - 5 bolts = 10 grams
This stem cap is where your bike fashion sense and the weight weenie in you collide. This Ultralight and ultra-sleek stem cap integrates a 5mm, 10mm or 15mm headset spacer with your stem cap in finely machined piece. Why have extra steerer tube requiring spacers on top of your stem you ask? Well, many carbon steerers require that the steer tube extend above the stem. Also, riders may want the flexibility to move handlebar height up and down for different types of riding or for bike re-sale. - Design and manufactured in Minneapolis, MN USA - 1 1/8" top (straight 1 1/8" or 1 1/2" to 1 1/8" taper) steerer tubes only - 6061-T6 aluminum - 5mm internal cylinder wall height - Black aluminum bolt included Total weight (cap + bolt): 5mm= 12g. Compare to a standard flat stem cap and steel bolt at 20 grams + spacers add even more.
- 1-1/8-inch Whiskey Parts and Co. Compression plug
The Whisky compression plug for carbon forks is reliable and easy to use. The simple design offers excellent support and function, works great with Whisky carbon forks, and may fit other manufacturer's forks as well.
105 piece assortment of 1-1/8-inch aluminum headset spacers. Kit includes: - 1.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 5mm (Silver) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 10mm (Silver) qty. 5 - 1.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 2.5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 5mm (Black) qty. 15 - 7.5mm (Black) qty. 5
Shims for fitting 25.4mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 25.4mm - Length: 48mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
Shims for fitting 26.0mm diameter handlebars to 31.8mm clamp diameter stems. - Outside Diameter: 31.8mm - Inside Diameter: 26.0mm - Length: 44mm - Machined Aluminum - Anodized Black
- 4, 5, & 6mm stainless steel fastener kit - Includes socket cap screws, flat socket cap screws, flat washers, lockwashers, plain nuts, and locking nuts - 218 Pieces Kit contains: - M4 X 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M4 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 10 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 x 8 Socket Head Cap qty. 12 - M5 X 16 Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Button Socket Head qty. 16 - M5 X 25 Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 4 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head Cap qty. 8 - M6 X 20 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 35 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M6 X 45 Socket Head Cap qty. 2 - M4 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M5 Hex Nut qty. 20 - M5 Nylock Nut qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 20 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 20 - M6 Hex Nut qty. 8 - M6 Nylock Hex Nut qty. 6 - M6 Flat Washer qty. 8 - M6 Lockwasher qty. 8
- Zinc plated for durability - All screws grade 12.9 - 475 Pieces Kit contains: - M5 X 10 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 16 Button Head qty. 20 - M5 X 12 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 X 16 Socket, Zinc qty. 35 - M5 x 20 Socket, Zinc qty. 15 - M5 X 25 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 30 Socket, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 X 12 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 16 Flat Socket Head, Spd qty. 25 - M5 X 8 Flat Socket, Zinc qty. 20 - M5 Nut qty. 50 - M5 Nylock Nut, Zinc qty. 40 - M5 Acorn Nut, Zinc qty. 10 - M5 Flat Washer qty. 65 - M5 Oversized Flat Washer qty. 25 - M5 Lockwasher qty. 25 - M5 Toothed, Zinc qty. 25
$2.00 - $23.00
You have to get that handlebar height just right. It's more comfortable, more efficient, and helps keep your entire upper body healthier. Wheels Manufacturing has your well-being covered with a wide variety of sizes to ensure your bars are right where they need to be. - Spacers are sold individually or in packs of 5 or 10 spacers. Select options from the dropdown menus to display pack size
Page 1 of 23 Next page