$40.00 - $50.00
- Precision-machined cable ferrules for improved braking and shifting performance - A flat bottom on the inside prevents housing from pulling through ferrules. - 4mm ID for use with most shifting cables
- Vision Aero/reverse brake lever specific brake cable - Replacement cables that only work with Vision reverse brake levers - Sold individually
Shimano Dura-Ace BC-9000 Polymer Road Brake Cable & Housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. - Dura-Ace grade SLR-EV Road brake cable set - Stainless steel for anti-rust protection - Low friction polymer material on the cable may cause slippage at the cable fixing bolt after initial pre-stretch for the cable is performed. Fur-like material from polymer coating will not affect the performance - Pre-lubed with special polymer compatible grease
These PTFE-coated, stainless steel cable and housing sets reduce the sliding resistance to achieve lighter and quicker operation. Includes: - 1400mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 800mm x 5mm housing x 1 - 2050mm x 1.6mm cable x 1 - 1000mm x 1.6mm cable x 1
- Front or rear brake - MTB specific - 1.5mm stainless cable
$6.00 - $9.00
Stainless steel cables are extruded to provide a smooth, low-friction surface.
$6.00 - $7.00
- Left and right shifter compatible - Road and MTB compatible - 1.1mm polished stainless steel cable
Jagwire 1x Pro Shift kits deliver enhanced performance and style to any bike with a single-chainring drivetrain. A Pro Polished Slick Stainless cable and the Slick-Lube housing liner provide an upgrade over OEM cable systems, with enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance. The 1x Pro Shift kit is designed to work with nearly all frames and 1x shifting systems, including most internally-geared hubs. And with small parts included for both road and mountain systems, this kit is quick and easy to install. 1x Pro Shift kits are offered in 10 colors to match Jagwire's Pro Brake and Hydraulic Hose kits. - The Pro Polished Slick cable combined with a Slick-Lube liner offer enhanced shifting precision and long-lasting performance - All parts are included for a complete 1x shift cable and housing installation on either a road or a mountain bike - The kit contains an extra-long inner cable and ample housing for large frames or a continuous housing run - 1x kits are perfect for bikes with only a rear derailleur or an internally geared hub - Black kits contain gloss black housing with silver logos; Stealth Black kits have matte black housing featuring black logos What's Included: - 1x 2200mm LEX-SL Shift Housing - 1x 2800mm Pro Polished Slick Shift Inner Cable - 2x Sealed Alloy End Caps - 4x Lined Alloy End Caps - 1x Hooded Alloy End Cap - 1x Cable Tip - 1x 5G Tube Top - 3x Cable Donuts - 1x Rotating Hook
Jagwire's Double-End Straddle Cable is a replacement straddle cable (also called a crossover or transverse cable) for cantilever brakes.
Jagwire's M7 Adjusting Barrel is a 7 x 1.0mm-threaded replacement cable-adjusting barrel. It's the right part for many older-style mountain bike brake levers. It comes in two models and is made of durable metal with a lockring for locking your adjustments. You get a pack of 10.
This aluminum link housing is the ultimate combination of durability and attention grabbing looks. It's designed to enhance your performance and appearance. So, why is it better than traditional housing? It's compressionless, which means better braking performance with enhanced modulation. But its flexibility allows for tight bends without kinking. It's also much lighter than traditional coiled steel housing while being more durable. Combine these benefits with Jagwire's Elite, ultra-slick polished cables and Slick-Lube liners that dramatically reduce friction and you've got the best of performance and style. - Compressionless link housing gives crisp brake lever feel with extreme flexibility - Each kit comes with links pre-installed on housing segments making setup quick and simple - 50% lighter than traditional coiled steel brake housings; 30% lighter than Kevlar brake housings - Durable, ultra-slick polished inner cables minimize system friction - Aluminum housing won't kink or rust. - 20th Anniversary Limited Edition Black kit (RCK705) has black link segments; the kit includes 6 additional accent links of each color including gold, silver, red, and blue
Road Pro Brake kits offer enhanced performance and style. Designed to work with and match Jagwire's Pro Shift kits, the Pro polished brake cables combined with their Slick-Lube liners dramatically reduce friction while Kevlar reinforced, compressionless brake housing delivers smooth, powerful braking performance. And with all needed parts included, Jagwire's Road Pro Brake kits are easy to install. - Pro level polished cables combined with Slick-Lube, Kevlar reinforced housing enhance braking performance - All parts needed for a complete brake cable and housing install on road bikes are included - Kits provide longer housing and cables for large frame with full housing or mechanical disc brakes
Jagwire's Shift Cable Tips are made of lightweight, corrosion-resistant and durable aluminum and are the right size to nicely fit over the ends of shift cables. These caps are crimped in place on the cables to prevent fraying and ensure your cables last a long time. The tips come in Gold and Silver so they also add a little style to your bike. - Each Bottle contains 500 tips
$5.49 - $13.49
Sport level brake cables come in a variety of cable end setups to fit most bikes at a quality level well above normal OEM cables. - Slick cables are die-extruded for smooth operation - Pre-stretched - SRAM/Shimano mountain compatible cable end - Stainless steel construction resists corrosion - Single end cable features weld-cut for easy installation
$5.49 - $13.49
Jagwire's Road Brake Inner Wire is a high-quality brake cable made of stainless steel for excellent braking performance, corrosion resistance and durability. It comes in Campagnolo and SRAM/Shimano models and lengths to fit single and tandem bicycles.
$31.50 - $47.25
Hose kits for Hayes hydraulic disc brakes include stiff, durable hose and the necessary fittings.
- Aluminum cable crimps to prevent frayed cables - 1.2mm for shift cables or 1.6mm for brake cables - Silver aluminum - 250-count bottle
- Shimano brand casing with internal lining for optimized response - Brake: offered in a stiffer (M-System) for MTB, or a more pliable (SLR) version for road applications (can be used for either discipline depending on user preference) - Derailleur: (SIS-SP41) compressionless design pre-lubricated with silicon grease to decrease cable friction
- 1.2 mm x 2100 mm (1 pc.) - 1.2 mm x 1800 mm (1 pc.) - OPTISLICK - Stainless steel - Outer cap with short tongue for ST (2 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 outer caps (3 pcs.) - SIS-SP40 sealed outer caps (1 pc.) - Inner end caps (2 pcs.) - OT-SP41 1700 mm - OT-RS900 (1 pc.)
- Wet or muddy condition cable sealing solution - 4/6mm
$89.90 - $99.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Derailleur casing is compressionless with internal lining and external plastic coating
$43.90 - $49.90
- Brake casing has internal lining and external plastic coating - Length: 30m
- Aluminum cable-end crimps for derailleur or brake applications to prevent fraying after the final cut
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your shift cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your shifting. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Inline Barrel Adjusters are placed on your brake cables near the handlebars so that you can turn the adjusters to fine-tune your braking. They feature durable and light aluminum/composite construction with rubber covers for easy operation.
SRAM's Line/Housing Frame Protectors are rubber covers that simply press onto your cable housings and or hydraulic lines to prevent the housings from hitting the frame and rattling or damaging the finish. There are 4 protectors in each package.
Replacement line kit for SRAM and Avid hydraulic disc brakes. - For Level Ultimate/Level TLM (A1), 2018+ CODE R/RSC (B1) - 2000mm, black
Original equipment hydraulic hoses for no-compromise brake performance. - 2000mm, black
Includes: - 1.1mm elite cables (2 x 2300mm) - 4mm reinforced linear strand housing - Ferrules, end caps, frame protectors
- Front or rear brake compatible - Road specific - 1.5mm polished stainless steel cable
Page 1 of 4 Next page