Never go to battle in the cycling trenches without your precious Oakley Flak Jacket XLJ glasses. The frames use Oakley's lightweight O-Matter material and feature a semi-rimless design for an extensive field of view. Their polarized Plutonite lenses filter 100% of all UV rays, meet the highest impact protection standards and the XLJ designation means the lenses offer more coverage for larger faces. Plus, the ear and nose pieces are made of Oakley's Unobtainium to keep your glasses exactly where you want them and two nose pieces are included with every frame for a perfect fit.
- Oakley HDPolarized lenses filter out 99% of reflected glare without the haze and optical distortion that can come with traditional polarized lenses.
- XLJ lenses extend coverage for larger faces and for those who prefer an expanded field of view.
- Unobtanium earsocks and nosepads keep glasses in place, increasing grip despite perspiration
- Uncompromised Impact Protection to protect you against high-velocity and high-mass impact
- O-Matter stress-resistant frame material is both lightweight and durable for all-day comfort and protection
Oakley's polarized lenses utilize an infusion molding process to guarantee absolute glare protection that can't be worn or rubbed off. Combined with High Definition Optics technology, these lenses cut glare and provide outstanding optical clarity.
Oakley's proprietary Iridium lens coating reduces glare, increases contrast and balances light to help you see better.
|Jet Black / Black Iridium Polarized||12-903||FLA3012768R|
|Polished Black / Black Iridium Polarized||26-240|
|Matte Black / Black Iridium Polarized||24-433|
|Polished Black / G30 Iridium Polarized||03-909|
|Polished Black / Deep Blue Iridium Polarized||26-232|
|Polished Black / OO Red Iridium Polarized||26-241|
|Polished Black / Bronze Polarized||26-243|