The Surly Deck Pad is the ultimate in cargo bike derrière accessories. Sold individually, the Surly Deck Pads are designed to easily attach to the rear decks of our Big Easy, Big Dummy and Big Fat Dummy for a luxurious passenger riding experience. Simply put, they make riding on the back of our cargo bikes even nicer. Two Pads will cover the whole deck, so there, now you know. You could probably even convince your ride-along friends or children to chip in and help pay for them. After all, nobody rides for free. - The Deck Pad mounts to the Dummy Deck to provide a soft platform for passengers large and small - Sold each - Also available as part of the Corral Kit - Individual Deck Pads measure approximately: 13”x8”x2”
The Surly Deck Bar is just what it sounds like, a convenient handlebar that attaches to the rear deck of the Big Easy, Big Dummy or Big Fat Dummy. Once attached, you will find that this is a very nice place for your passengers to grip and hold on tight while you cart them around town. I mean it’s that or the old uncomfortable around the waist hug move. You can decide what’s best for you and your passengers. Grips are also included with the bar, so you’ve got that going… - The Deck Bar attaches directly to the Dummy Deck to offer a secure hand grab for passengers - Provides a solid, comfortable handhold for riders large and small - Also available as part of the Corral Kit
The Surly Kid Corral is just that: A Corral where you can store your kids when they’re riding on the deck of your Big Easy, Big Dummy, or Big Fat Dummy. Designed to be semi-modular, the corral offers up different configurations to fit your unique human-corralling needs. As your family grows in size or number, you can adjust the Kid Corral to give your tiny humans more or less freedom. The Kid Corral Kit comes equipped with a full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, and a Deck Bar comfortable enough for tiny paws. As an added bonus, the Kid Corral system is tested and compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions. - Semi-modular system is designed to easily add or remove sections of the corral rails to fit your passenger safety needs - Kit includes the full safety rail system, two soft Deck Pads, Deck Bar and required mounting hardware - The Kid Corral system is also compatible with the Thule Yepp Maxi child seat, for riders of smaller proportions
Cannondale Headshok Adaptor for the SKS Shockboard Fender
Replacement SKS Rubber Straps for RacebladePro and S-Board
This eyebolt and nut set for fender-mounting contains 8 stainless eyebolts, 8 stainless nuts, and 8 plastic stay endcaps. This hardware set is used for mounting Chromoplastic Longboards, Bluemels, and Commuter II Fenders.
Front and Rear SKS V-Brace Fender Stay Set with Drawbolts
- Extended length down tube piece to protect this high risk area from rock chips, wear & scratches - Fits all makes, models and sizes - Designed around mountain bike geometry - Frame coverage ~10%. Includes downtube and extra pieces - Easy install and high durability - Each kit includes installation instructions, cleaning wipe, squeegee, install solution & microfibre cloth - Self-healing. Minor marks and scuffs will disappear with the warmth of a sunny day - A low surface energy means that less dirt sticks to your bike and is easier to clean - 10 year warranty against discoloration and cracking - Available in either matte or gloss finish to match factory paint and is nearly invisible once installed
Attach your bike computers, lights, bells, or other bike accessories directly ahead of your ShockStop Suspension Stem. The out-front position keeps things within your line of sight and within easy reach. Benefits: - Conveniently place your component directly in front of your stem within easy reach - 4 different mounting positions let you fine-tune the fit of your bike component Details: - Fits ShockStop Suspension Stem only - 4 different mounting positions Compatibility: - 25.4 mm (1-inch) tube diameter allows flexible mounting of most components
Perfect for keeping cables and cords tucked away or for attaching to your bike frame whatever you deem attachable, these handy Problem Solvers Zip Ties come packed 100 per box. - 2.5 x 200mm - Heavy-duty nylon material - 100 count per box
Designed for bartenders, homebrewers, and the kind folks who pour our delicious cold-brew coffee, the Problem Solvers Pedal to Tap Handle Adapter allows thirsty cycling enthusiasts to top their favorite tap handle with the bicycle pedal of their choice. - Works with standard 3/8" tap handles and 9/16" pedal spindles - Two configurations, both labeled with "L" or "R", for compatibility with left and right-hand-threaded pedals - Aluminum construction - 20 TPI
$21.95 $39.95 45% Off
Problem Solvers' MisMatch Adapters allow you to combine your Shimano and SRAM shifters and brakes onto a single clamp for a more ergonomic, less-cluttered handlebar. These CNC-machined aluminum adapters work with Shimano I-Spec and SRAM MatchMaker components to fasten your preferred combination on to a single, existing bar clamp.
Make quick work of any bottle-cap-removal operation with Park's BO-2 Bottle Opener. This ergonomic tool is made of stainless steel with a comfy vinyl coating.
Featuring a three-color Park Tool logo and "bike wrench" graphic, Park Tool's Pint Glass is made from heavyweight, dishwasher-safe glass.
Vinyl adhesive decal, perfect for tool boards, vehicles and trailers. Available in black or white. Dimensions: 36 x 4.5-inches
Made of aluminum and embossed with the “Bicycle Tools” label. Dimensions: 26.5 x 6.5-inches
- Three-color, brushed aluminum Park Tool logo sign measures 21" x 11-1/2" and has holes for hanging
Park's Pizza Tool is the perfect gift for the cyclist who has it all. It's a quality pizza cutter reminiscent of classic highwheelers that has a blade sharp enough to slice through the roughest terrain. This great tool also includes a display stand and gift box. Never use a run-of-the-mill pizza cutter again.
Know the exact weight of your parts with Park's Tabletop Digital Scale. This precise scale is accurate to 2 grams and weighs components up to 3,000 grams (that's more than 6 pounds for us 'mericans). It switches easily between grams and ounces and has a tare feature to exclude the weight of a container. (Not responsible for extreme gram counting.)
The STL-3K is kit that will add a back rest to the STL-1.2 work stool (sold separately). The STL-3K includes a back rest, two steel support bars, and fasteners. NOTE: The STL-3K will only work on the STL-1.2 work stool. The previous STL-1 work stools will not accept the STL-3K
Park's Digital Scale accurately weighs bikes, frames and components. It measures in both pounds and kilograms to the tenth and includes a dual-position, silicon-coated hanging hook. Plus, its unique design allows it to be clamped solidly in a repair-stand and hung from a hook.
Park's Adjustable Shop Stool is ideal for quickly maneuvering into the best position when working on your bikes. It's adjustable from 17 to 22 inches high and features 5 smooth-rolling wheels for easy scooting. You'll also love the comfy padded seat with Park's colorful logo.
Park's Shop Stool boasts a super-comfy padded seat, sturdy chrome-plated-steel legs and Park's colorful logo on top. The seat spins 360 degrees and is positioned at a height of 32 inches, which is perfect for wheel truing and all other work at a bench or counter.
The Nemo Flyer combines the thickness of an air pad with the plush durability of a foam pad while paying a minimal weight penalty. Flyer uses a new approach that removes 60% of the foam yet tremendously increases thickness and plushness when inflated, producing a 3D sculpted topology for a faster recovery after a hard day on the mountain. - Plush open-cell foam offers a second level of security on the trail - New technology allows for the first self-inflated pad to use 3D-sculpting - Horizontal coring retains a higher R-value with less foam, so you don’t have to sacrifice weight or packed size for warmth - Ultralight 20D soft-touch fabric set is pliable and comfortable
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and damage to your cranks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 2-piece pack is designed to fit most cranks
The solution for protecting your disc brakes during maintenance or transit. The patent pending eye catching design makes life simple, fast and easy to use, Muc-Off's disc brake covers help to ensure you won't have protectant or lube overspray on your discs. - Sold in pairs - Protects rotors from lubricant and brake oil - Fits all MTB and road rotors - Made from breathable neoprene - Rinse and hang dry after use
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against chain slap, scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your chainstays - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 20-piece pack is designed to fit chain stays and rear stays on most bikes
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips, cable rub and other damage to your forks - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 8-piece pack is designed to fit most front suspension forks
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame, toptube, downtube, chainstays and cable rub areas - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 45-piece pack will fit most DH, Enduro & Trail bikes
- Easy to apply: Simply peel off and install - Ultra-Tough Cube-Tec protection shields against scratches, scuffs, stone chips and other damage to your frame, toptube, downtube, chainstays and cable rub areas - Extra wide downtube pieces to cover wider E-Bikes - Durable, weatherproof 3M adhesive - 45-piece pack will fit most E-MTB’s with wider down tubes