If you like carrying your hydration on your back, but not much else, the women's-specific Sylva 5 is your pack. An included 2.5-liter reservoir keeps you from going thirsty and a separate main compartment lets you bring along the essentials. Perfect for pedaling in hot and humid climates, a "trampoline-style" AirSpeed backpanel creates a comfortable fit and a breeze at your back. The BioStretch harness offers superior stability with wing-shaped shoulder straps that mimic the natural arc you assume when you're in a riding position. An integrated removable raincover keeps your stuff dry and attachment points exist for your helmet and tail light.
- Tensioned backpanel reduces sweating, and the LightWire frame takes the weight off your shoulders and transfers it to your hips to provide stable, comfortable, and ventilated carry.
- A little weather shouldn't stop anyone from riding. The integrated high-visibility raincover keeps your pack and gear dry on your ride from start to finish.
- Our new "winged" harness wraps the upper shoulders for added stability and keeps the pack comfortably close to your body.
- Women's-specific fit and sizing
- Maximum ventilation with AirSpeed backpanel and bike-specific shaped harness
- Dedicated hydration compartment with included Osprey Hydraulics LT 2.5L reservoir by Hydrapak
- Front stretch mesh pocket
- Scratch-free, heat-embossed zippered slash pocket
- LidLock helmet carry
- Blinker light attachment
- Integrated removable high-visibility raincover
- Magnetic sternum strap for quick access to reservoir bite valve
- Zippered tool organization pocket
- Dual stretch mesh side pockets
- Dual upper and lower side compresion straps
- Padded spacermesh hipwings with webbing ErgoPull waist strap provides comfort and stability
- Peripheral LightWire frame creates a platform for a contoured tensioned mesh backpanel
- 3D-tensioned breathable mesh backpanel provides extreme ventilation with a comfortable fit
- Osprey engineered bike-specific harness with winged shoulder strap shape contours the shoulder providing superior comfort and stability
- Soft breathable spacermesh contact surfaces and die-cut foam ventilation
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including dimethylformamide, which is known to the state of California to cause cancer. For more information, go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.
Osprey Packs | Syncro/Sylva Series | Product Tour
|Black / 2.5L / 5L / One Size||845136081840||10001927|
|Zodiac Purple / 2.5L / 5L / One Size||845136068377||10001573||OSP43888876E|