700c, 27-Inch & 650c
$79.99 - $179.99
Power Cross Jet tire features small blocks on the tread pattern provide excellent tread strength and maximum speed. - Improved transmission of pedaling power for controlled grip - Specially adapted reinforcements provide safe, low-pressure riding on all terrains
Michelin Power Cross Mud's tread pattern transmits pedaling power more effectively in mud terrain for a controlled grip. - For low-pressure cycling on rugged terrain using specially adapted cotton reinforcements - PSI: 72 - Weight: 380g
- Built with a cotton and aramid casing with a latex inner tube for maximum performance - New compound from the Power All Season range for maximum grip on wet and dry surfaces - Robustness based on "High-Density Protek" technology, a cross-laid reinforcement on the tire cap covering the tread - Tubulars developed and used by Team Cofidis during the 2018 and 2019 seasons in the World Tour
Superfast tubular track tire designed to win all track disciplines at the Olympic Games and beyond. This tubular is all about speed. By using an all-slick tread design, optimized for indoor wooden tracks, paired with a 320 TPI Corespun-T casing, the Pista Speed delivers the ultimate in low rolling resistance. - Graphene-enhanced compound dedicated to pure speed - All-slick tread for indoor, wooden tracks
Many of the fastest riders in the world place their trust in these handmade German tubulars. The Competition is a world-class tire proven everywhere from the cobbles of Paris-Roubaix to your local crit series. The 180-thread-per-inch, 3-ply casing offers a velvety-smooth ride and the Vectran sub-tread provides exceptional puncture protection, reduced rolling resistance and a great road feel.
$123.99 - $129.99
The Corsa has been the race-day choice of pros for years and is now better than ever. The Corsa achieves the holy grail of performance: speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability. Whether winning a Grand Tour, or a local crit, the Corsa family delivers world-class performance. - 320 TPI Kevlar reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection - 4 separate Graphene rubber compounds
$123.99 - $129.99
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of the Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
- P Zero Velo TUB brings the handling and cornering behavior Pirelli is famous for to the finest handmade tubular construction. - It was developed on the fields of World Tour racing and in its debut year it already is a winner of a grand tour. Now available for your own. - Corespun 320tpi w/aramid reinforced casing. - Anti-puncture belt under the tread. - Latex inner tube for better weight, rolling and anti-puncture. - Soft yellow compund for racing usage. - Designed for modern wide tubular rims. - 48 mm RVC valve.
Bontrager's R4 Tubular's race performance gives unequaled road feel yet is extremely durable for a racing tubular thanks to Hard-Case Lite protection. • Lightweight 320 tpi racing tubular • Excellent for road and criterium racing • Super supple polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement for added casing strength • Hard-Case Lite has lightweight sub-tread material protecting against punctures
Michelin's best road tire for competition and training with more rolling efficiency. Allowed by its casing and sculpture for a sporty ride. More robustness, thanks to its aramid top reinforcement and its 3x120 TPI casing in the flanks. More longevity with X-Race Compound designed to optimize the wear of the tread. - X-Race Compound is a new rubber compound that combines rolling resistance, grip and wear to improve tire longevity - Grip Design provides safety on cornering - Aramid Protek+ casing features extra puncture protection
Go the distance with Schwalbe's Ironman tubeless clincher tire. Specifically designed around the demands of triathlons, the Ironman excels at long, straight, open roads. With a light yet dependable V-Guard puncture-resistant belt under the tread, you'll have peace of mind during your ride, whether you're doing 12 or 112 miles.
Hard-Case Lite with polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement add puncture protection and durability to the super supple and fast rolling tread design. Key features: - Excels in cobbles and rough roads where traction and confidence matter most - High grip tread and compound performs in wet and dry conditions - Super supple polyamide synthetic fiber reinforcement for added casing strength - Hard-Case Lite protects against punctures with lightweight, sub-tread material - 38mm valve length with valve extenders available separately
$99.95 - $99.99
The new Grand Prix 5000 S Tubeless Ready: Lighter, faster and with stronger sidewalls. The new standard in road tubeless ready technology. Ride faster, more comfortable and with increased puncture protection. Made to make you better.
$92.90 - $99.99
P ZERO Race TLR synthesizes the advantages of the tubeless technology in an all-rounder cycling tire for high-intensity training sessions and races. The TechWALL+ Road carcass improves reliability against punctures without affecting the weight of the tire, while the special SmartEVO Compound enhances grip performance both on wet and dry asphalt compared to our previous cycling compounds. The tread pattern of P ZERO Race TLR is an evolution of the design of P ZERO Velo: several seasons of research and development on the roads of the World Tour led to a new design that enhances the behavior of the bicycle in all weather conditions. - Using experience from World Tour racing, coupled with a constant desire for excellence, the Pirelli engineers have developed the best-performing all-around bicycle race tire ever conceived by the iconic brand. - The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder that outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, including men's and women's 2019 UCI World Champions, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - SmartEVO Compound is a new formulation that enhances the already excellent performance of our previous road cycling compounds. The experience of motorsport competitions and World Tour winner input led to our best road cycling compound ever. - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement provides superior puncture protection with lightweight construction.
$87.00 - $99.90
- The P ZERO Race TLR is crafted to pack all the benefits of tubeless technology into a race-ready all-rounder which outperforms all cycling clinchers that we have created before, tubulars included. - Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound and the TechWALL+ casing technology to provide our Professional riders, as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with a superior product! - Techwall+ Road: New TLR casing technology with multiple layers of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection within a lightweight structure - 28c and 30c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
- Maxxis' fastest and lightest road racing tire - Light and supple 170 TPI casing, K2 puncture protection, and HYPR-S combound - This new compound retains the grip found on the original High Road, but reduces rolling resistance by 12%.
Beat your time against the clock with Michelin Power Time Trial tire. More rolling efficiency to drop seconds with the Race2 Compound and 3x180 TPI casing, lightweight thanks to the flexible aramid beads that combine robustness and lightness. Designed exclusively for Time Trial events, triathlons, triathlon marathons. - Race-2 Compound : New generation of rubber compounds designed to improve rolling resistance
$90.00 - $94.99
- This lightweight and fast tire is crafted to pack the key benefits of tubeless technology into a race-day product, emphasizing speed and handling and exceeding the performance of any other Pirelli bicycle tire in this class, TT and lightweight tubulars included, without compromising on puncture protection thanks to the TechWALL casing technology. - After three years of development working with the fastest racers at the World Tour level, Pirelli designed this new tubeless-ready tire with the new SmartEVO compound to provide our Professional riders as well as all cycling enthusiasts, with our best bicycle racing tire to date! - Techwall Road: New TLR casing technology with an added layer of reinforcement to provide superior puncture protection in a lighter structure - 28c width is compatible with hookless rims according to ETRTO 5bar/73psi max pressure limitations. 24c and 26c width are NOT compatible with hookless rims.
The Grand Prix 5000 is the best all-rounder in the field, brought to a whole new performance level. Ride faster, more comfortably, and with increased puncture protection. Its Active Comfort Technology absorbs vibrations and smooths your ride. Lazer Grip technology, designed to make you one with the road, features a lasered micro profile structure that expands over the tire’s shoulder and provides outstanding cornering. The Vectran Breaker is lighter, more flexible and protects more effectively against cuts than comparable nylon. With incredible tear resistance at a very low weight, it possesses exactly the right properties to be a premium puncture protection insert, while not adversely affecting rolling resistance. The Grand Prix 5000 Tubeless—made to make you better. With Continental's unique and legendary BlackChili tread compound, produced only in Germany, they have revolutionized the sport of cycling. This compound answers the eternal question of the best balance of grip and rolling resistance for cycling. Regular test wins confirm the measurable and noticeable advantages for cyclists, established in both the lab and on the road. The latest polymers, as well as specially developed carbon black particles and filler materials, guarantee ultimate performance.
The Baby Limus is Challenge's all-around cyclocross tire designed for races with constantly changing conditions. This tire is ready to take on wet sand, sticky mud, or dry, fast, packed courses. This handmade tubular combines a supple, 300TPI SuperPoly casing with natural rubber tread, and a seamless latex inner tube for improved grip at lower pressures, confident cornering, and quick handing. The latex tube is lighter, thinner, and more flexible than a butyl tube, increasing your comfort, lowering your rolling resistance, and helping to prevent flats. The tube also includes a removable core Presta valve. Handmade - Handmade tires combine many attributes to create the most comfortable and lowest rolling resistance tires. Latex - Latex tubes are stronger, lighter, super supple, absorb shock, and conform precisely to terrain, reducing rolling resistance. PPS - The Puncture Protection Strip is a special fabric placed between a tire's tread and casing to increase resistance to punctures.
Originally designed for the 1996 Olympic games, the Ritchey SpeedMax is back and better than ever. Reenvisioned for 'cross racers and gravel riders alike, SpeedMax is now available tubeless-ready with Stronghold casing. With a remarkable ride quality and low rolling resistance, this all-rounder tire is the perfect choice for all-terrain exploration. - WCS 120 TPI Stronghold Tubeless Ready - Weight: 514g (WCS)
$78.98 - $87.99
The Corsa Control tackles greasy cobbles and rough roads with all the confidence of Vitttoria's classic Corsa. This chevron tread pattern adds dynamic performance to the Corsa Control tread, allowing for increased grip on slippery surfaces, as well as added durability. - 4 separate Graphene compounds deliver speed, suppleness, durability, and reliability - Corsa level confidence for rough roads - Reinforced Corespun-K casing for increased sidewall protection
This race-day-specific weapon has raised the bar on tire technology. The Corsa Speed uses a proprietary Graphene compound, which is then paired with an ultra-fine Corespun-T casing. The end result is a tire that maintains the lowest rolling resistance, while still providing the trademark Corsa suppleness and outstanding wet weather grip - 320 TPI Corespun cotton casing - Proprietary Graphene compound - Lightweight, flexible latex inner tube
$84.00 - $86.00
- Tubeless tires guarantee the lowest rolling resistance while maintaining very high puncture resistance
- Ultimate touring tire Specs: - Tire Diameter/ISO: 700C/622 - 67 TPI - Bead: Folding - Tire Compound: TravelStar - Tire Technology: DoubleDefense - Tire Type: Clincher
The Getaway is the latest gravel tread designed to take you beyond where the pavement ends to where the terrain is less maintained. Its design includes a tightly packed, fast rolling center for straight line control and speed, open transition knobs for sandy and wet terrain, and more aggressive shoulder knobs for controlled cornering and stability in loose conditions. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
$80.99 - $85.99
Make your mark on the gravel scene with the Gravel Grinder. This tire combines a fast rolling diamond center with aggressive shoulder knobs that only hook-up when the terrain gets soft, muddy, or a bit sketchy. This tire takes tubeless to a higher performance level by combining TLR's properties with a handmade construction for the ultimate in traction and ride quality. This tire combines a supple, yet durable Corazza Armor casing for improved sidewall protection, excellent puncture-resistance from our PPS Ganzo, and a high mileage, grippy, natural SMARTplus compound. And puncture protection is enhanced when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant. 260TPI SuperPoly casing.
$64.99 - $85.99
Race it hard or just head off the beaten path. The Strada Bianca wraps Challenge's proven herringbone tread pattern further around a large volume casing and adds a gravel specific construction to take you comfortably over less-than-perfect surfaces. This is your tire for rough roads, packed dirt, and most gravel surfaces. This TLR clincher with 120TPI nylon casing provides both performance, durability, and puncture protection when combined with the appropriate tubeless sealant.
- All-purpose road race tire - Refreshed for 2021 with a new lighter weight casing, upgraded puncture protection, and a revised tread pattern
- Unleashing profile and breathtakingly fast – especially when large volume counts. - As a 35mm wide road race version with V-Guard protection, G-One Speed is a tire for the real tough jobs. - It is also a guarantee for maximum speed in the extra-wide 50mm execution – of course not only at the fascinating beach races on Holland's coasts. - The new G-One Speed is an evolution of the former S-One and Big One.
Page 1 of 9 Next page