The KEO 2 MAX pedal is an excellent example of LOOK's design experience. With its wide contact area and composite body, it offers state-of-the-art technology for full power transfer, in an affordable package. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 500mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.3mm (11 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 130g - Weight (pair + cleats): 328g
Grippy, durable flat pedal for trail and park use. Find it. Rip it. Choose your line Flat pedals are the preferred choice of downhillers, dirt jumpers, and enduro riders, but any trail rider can reap the benefits of a pedal born from the demands of those elite riders. A curved body and solid platform with traction pins mean that every time you place your foot, your shoe stays put. Lift off at any moment knowing you can stamp back down on the gas and find firm placement. Product details - Dial in your preferred traction with tuneable pin placement and contact height - Durable axle spins on sealed cartridge bearings - Pedal body is made from 6061-T6 aluminum - Threading: 9/26” (15mm)
The EXPLORER PD-ES600 pedals are designed for rides requiring frequent engagement and disengagement, such as city touring. Light action springs allow for easy entry and exit, making the new rider feel more confident. CLEAN APPEARANCE - The PD-ES600 features a clean appearance body for use on lightweight road touring bikes. EASY RIDER ADJUSTMENT - Easy-to-adjust entry and release tension settings. SYSTEM ENGINEERED TO WORK TOGETHER - SHIMANO RT footwear is designed to match the PD-ES600.
Shimano's PD-R550 SPD-SL Pedals offer wide, stable platforms for great support and stability when you're out on the road. An extra-wide platform maximizes power transfer. Durable stainless steel tread plates reduce flex and pedal body wear. Wide bearing placement provides uniform load distribution for miles and miles of riding. - 310 grams (pair)
- Built with an aluminum body and oversized axle to handle the roughest trail conditions and biggest descents. - TIME's famous easy entry and exit system allows riders to easily put a foot down when needed and clip back in fast. - The open, self-cleaning design keeps the pedal clean so its function is not compromised by dirt, debris, or mud. Specs: - Pedal Material: Aluminum - Pedal Weight: 238g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
The Mallet 2 pedal from Crank Brothers is ready to drop the hammer. No, seriously, this thing has been redesigned and rebuilt from the ground up, and it's a whole new creature. Durability and a lightweight aluminum body take the center stage in this versatile pedal that's equally at home shredding singletrack and providing a platform for your sneakers while you ride to class. The Mallet 2 offers a flat pedal feel and clipped-in control simultaneously for the best of both worlds and performance you can feel. And, with a customizable float and release angle, your body will thank you with miles and miles of fun.
Size-specific enthusiast-level platform pedal provides optimal shoe/pedal interface. Details - Optimal surface area - Minimal profile 16mm thin - 10 adjustable 8mm pins per side for grip - 10mm pins available for purchase here - Premium bearings & seal system - Stamp small recommended for shoe sizes: 5-10 (US) // 37-43 (EU) - Stamp large recommended for shoe sizes: 10-15 (US) // 43-49 (EU) - Serviceable, pedal refresh kit available Specs - Adjustable pins: 10 per side - Body Material: A380 Aluminum - Endcap: T15 - Footprint: 100mm x 100mm (Small), 114mm x 111mm (Large) - Inner Bearing Type: Igus Bearing - Max Rider Weight: No restriction - Outer Bearing Type: Double Cartridge Bearing - Shoe Size: US 5-10 // EU 37-43 (Small), US 10-15 // EU 43-49 (Large) - Spindle Material: Forged SCM 415 Chromoly Steel - Warranty: 5 years - Weight: 439g per pair (Small), 494g per pair (Large)
- Hollow steel axle for lightness and durability, a composite body, and tension adjustment to customize the feel of the pedal underfoot. - The exclusive ATAC clamping system offers very easy engagement, and the open design automatically clears debris each time you step in. Specs: - Pedal Material: Carbon - Pedal Weight: 145g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
Simple, yet highly efficient. The GEO TREKKING PEDAL is LOOK's two-sided commuter option, allowing you to choose between a ride to work or a quick training session. - Technology: Hybrid pedals = half flat + half clipless - Cleats: X-Track Easy - Cleats Standard: SPD compatible - Release angle: 13° - Retention: 5-10 - Body: Composite - Traction: Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform width: 84mm - Weight (pedal): 203g - Weight (pair + cleats): 461g
The X-TRACK EN-RAGE is a sturdy pedal to accompany you on your favorite trail ride with varying terrain. The forged aluminum body is designed to resist extreme conditions and potential abuse from trail riding. The large contact area is perfect for riders looking for a comfortable width that offers security but also a surface contact-to-weight ratio which remains best in class for trail pedals. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Aluminum - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 545mm² - Platform width: 63mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 210g - Weight (pair + cleats): 470g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
The X-TRACK RACE shares its design with the CARBON and Ti models, offering a composite body and Chromoly+ axle for optimal stiffness while riding. The SPD mechanism functions reliably even in the most extreme conditions, shedding mud and debris which may get caught under your shoes. - Technology: X-Track - Cleats: X-Track Cleat included (Easy Cleat available separately) - Cleats standard: SPD compatible - Retention: 6 to 14 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Platform area: 515mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Stack height + cleats: 16.8mm (10.7 + 6.1mm) - Weight (pedal): 182g - Weight (pair + cleats): 415g - Float angle: 6° - Release angle: 13°
- Oversized, hollow, steel axle, is lightweight yet rugged enough for any trail condition. - TIME's clamping system makes clipping in super easy. - Two release angle options (13° or 17°) along with a self-cleaning design that means you'll always be able to clip in – even in the muddiest of conditions. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 190g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
You've got flat shoes and shoes with cleats. Are you really gonna let your pedals tell you which ones you can wear? Crank Brothers' hybrid-style Double Shot is a flat and clipless pedal to suit your every pedaling whim. Molded pins and ribs offer superior grip, and diamond plate pads are supremely tactile. You've got entry from either side of the pedal, so that's two chances per revolution to catch. Thanks to the wide, platform-style body, though, you'll keep moving even if you don't. Specifications: - spindle material: forged scm 435 chromoly steel - body material: A380 aluminum - wing material: 17-4PH stainless - spring material: 300 series stainless steel - release angle: 15° / 20° - q-factor: 52mm - inner bearing type: igus LL-glide bearing - outer bearing type: enduro cartridge bearing - cleat: premium brass cleats with shims included - weight: 395g per pair
- Lightweight Die-Cast Aluminum Body - CNC-Machined Chromoly Axle - Smooth Rolling, Serviceable Sealed Bearing and Bushing System - SPD (SH-51) Compatible Cleats Included - Adjustable Tension with 4° Float
The new LOOK Trail Roc is the maximum grip, full metal pinned pedal for aggressive riding. The distinctive lightweight, low profile design gives centered control and feedback with adjustable pins for ultimate grip. With our championship proven bushing and bearing system on oversized 17mm axles, your next hardcore pedal is here. - Technology: Flat pedals - Body: Alloy - Traction: 12 metal pins per side - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 110x110mm - Profile: 17mm - Weight (pedal): 215g - Weight (pair): 430g
- Built for everyday use and features a stainless steel top plate and a hollow, steel axle. - A low stack height, an oversized pedal platform, and a carbon blade with three tension settings make this a very comfortable and efficient pedal. - The ICLIC system requires only a light step to clip-in, making it a very easy pedal to enter. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
HT's AN14A Pedals are simple, reliable platform pedals. CNC'd aluminum body with replaceable pins, and a low profile for extra ground clearance. - Platform: 94 X 95 X 17mm - 10 replaceable pins per side - 9/16"
Get rad without getting broke. This Multi-Purpose Flat Pedal from Shimano has a wide platform and adjustable pin height to dial in the perfect amount of grip for your preference and riding conditions. - 3 different pin height settings to match different type of riding - 9 pins per platform - Highest setting is+5 mm higher than PD-MX80's pins - Weight: 533g
These versatile pedals feature adjustable Shimano SPD bindings on one side and standard cages on the other: the perfect combination for riders who ride with cleated cycling shoes and also with regular shoes. With sealed bearings and chromoly axles, the M324s are durable and practical all-around pedals. - Weight: 533 grams (pair)
- Large platform and an easy-entry system, make it perfect for everyday use. - Cleat engagement is easy and positive in every condition and for every skill level. - Hollow steel axle makes the pedal lightweight yet durable, while the open design keeps you riding with ease, clearing mud and debris every time you clip in. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 192g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
Discover the world of clipless pedals with the KEO CLASSIC 3. The easily adjustable tension makes clipping in and out smooth and simple, with the ability to increase tension to fully appreciate the pedal and all its advantages. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Composite - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 50mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
Weighing in at a mere 260 grams per set, the SPRY, with its sleek, super low-profile design, makes a great addition to the XPEDO flat pedal line up. The magnesium-cast body measures only 11mm thin and allows plenty of ground clearance in the most aggressive terrains. Its large platform area with 14 pins on each pedal provides superior grip for maximum pedal efficiency. - Weight: 260g - Body: Magnesium - Spindle: CroMo - Bearings: 2 Cartridge - Bushings: 1 DU - Pins: 28 Straight Pins per pair - Size: 106x100x11 (mm)
$71.00 - $77.99
Express your personality while boosting your riding enjoyment and safety with the awesome new Geo City Grip featuring LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram. We’ve combined our legendary pedal performance with the expertise of the world’s most famous mountain grip brand to create a fantastic, fun, colorful town and country pedal. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
The KEO CLASSIC 3 PLUS maintains the fast clip in / clip out with easy tension adjustment, and features stainless steel construction for optimized pedal stiffness and transfer of power, and increased protection against wear. - Technology: Spring - Cleats: Keo Grip - Retention: 8 to 12 - Body: Composite - Spindle: Chromoly - Platform Material: Stainless Steel - Platform area: 400mm² - Platform width: 60mm - Q Factor: 53mm - Stack height + cleats: 17.8mm (11.5 + 6.3mm) - Weight (pedal): 140g - Weight (pair + cleats): 350g
LOOK Trail Grip pedals with Activ Grip by Vibram rewrite performance and personality rules for off-road riding. Unique, mountain peak-evolved, composite stud and rubber lug tread inserts give brilliant bike control and slip free security without trashing your shoes or your shins. Race-bred bearings and four switchable colors deliver smooth style. - Technology: Flat pedals + LOOK Activ Grip by Vibram - Body: Composite - Traction: Vulcanized Rubber Activ Grip + Composite studs - Spindle: Chromoly+ - Surface area: 107x103mm - Weight (pedal): 265g - Weight (pair): 530g
- A flat platform, which is perfect for almost any casual ride and gives you the freedom to ride and walk in the comfort of your favorite shoes. - On the other side, the ATAC clipless system lets you clip-in with your favorite cycling shoe, giving you extra pedaling efficiency when you find yourself on longer or faster trips. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 174g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Hollow steel axle that makes it light and durable, as well as TIME's exclusive ATAC system that offers very easy engagement. - The open design automatically clears debris each time you step in for reliable performance every time. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 147g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"
- Versatile and incredibly affordable. - The easy-to-clip-in ATAC system, large platform, and self-cleaning design make this the perfect choice for cyclists venturing off the road for the first time. - The ATAC EASY cleat makes for simple setup and clipping in and out even easier. - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 197g - Cleat Compatibility: ATAC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16''
- Easy step in, easy step out - Lighter spring tension optimized for beginner riders - Larger entry target for easier engagement - Cascaded features from top-tier systems - Extra-wide platform transfers pedaling power efficiently - Durable stainless steel body plate reduces flex and pedal body wear - Sealed mechanism - Single Sided Binding - Cartridge axle - Cleat retention adjuster - Average weight: 320g - Road clearance: 30 - Cleat included: SM-SH11 - Optional cleat: SM-SH10, SM-SH12 - Pedal Type: Road
- All of the technologies from the rest of XPRESSO line at an affordable price. - The large platform, low stack height, and adjustable carbon blade tension make this a great pedal for all cyclists looking for pedaling comfort and efficiency without a high cost. - If you're new to clipless pedals or have ever struggled to clip into your pedals, you'll love the ICLIC system, which features a pre-opened design that makes clipping in extremely easy. Specs: - Pedal Material: Composite - Pedal Weight: 115g - Cleat Compatibility: ICLIC - Spindle Material: Steel - Pedal Bearing: Ball bearings - Pedals Thread: 9/16"