Lefty Hub Adaptor for The DT Swiss Truing Stand.
Guide tool for starting nipples in deep/aero rims.
Developed for locking the nipple to the spoke during the wheel-building process, preventing the spoke-nipple connection from loosening. - Holds nipples in place but allows for up to 5 adjustments before compound breaks down - Use with light oil for a secure, re-trueable wheel or use by itself for a maximum bond - Developed in conjunction with Loctite - Includes two 10ml bottles
Tools for working with DT Swiss spokes. - Special for stainless spokes
- Universal hydraulic brake bleed kit - Fits Avid / Shimano / others - Kit includes Syringes (2), tubing, clamp and adaptors
- Installs and seats against the inner race of the cartridge bearing for removal (punch from other side of tool against tool flats) - Effectively fits on cartridge bearings with 10-25mm inner race ID's
The Ergon TP1 Pedal Cleat Tool is the first tool for precisely and easily adjusting cycling shoes cleats. The ergonomically correct position of the feet on the pedals plays a crucial role in injury prevention and is also important for maximizing both performance and comfort.
- For adjustment of spoke tension - Compatible with 9 - 15 gauge spoke nipples
- For removal of master or quick chain links - Compatible with 7, 8, 9 and 10-speed chains - Spring loaded for ease of use - Comfortable rubber coated handles improves grip
- For installation or removal of pedals - Compatible with most pedal axles - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - 15mm wrench size
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with compatible cassette lockring tool - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - Fits up to 9sp cassette
- Big 2-inch pressure gauge - DualHead head fits Schrader / Presta - Bleed valve - 260 psi maximum pressure
- For use with majority of Hex bolts found on a bicycle - 2, 2.5, 3, 4, 5, 6mm Hex - Convienent storage carrier doubles as a handle
- For installation or removal of external bearing style bottom brackets - Compatible with most external bearing bottom brackets - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip - For 44mm external cups
- For removal of cassette-type rear wheel gears - Must be used with Chain Whip tool when removing lockring - Compatible with Shimano/SRAM cassettes - Comfortable rubber coated handle improves grip
- Adapt your thru-axle wheels to fit your truing stand - Choose from 12mm, 15mm, and 20mm thru-axles
Finish Line's Gear Floss is the ultimate detailing tool, perfect for cleaning your cassette, chainrings, derailleur pulleys, hubs and all those hard-to-reach nooks and crannies. Made with microfiber, it works by attracting and capturing dirt, grease and particles inside its star-shaped grooves. Each package has 20, 20-inch-long ropes that are washable and reusable.
- OE replacement kit for Finish Line Pro Chain Cleaner, includes brushes, scrubbers and pins
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more thanks to Finish Line's Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too.
The Finish Line Absorb-It Mat is the perfect way to keep any work area clean. Designed with special absorption fiber technology, the Absorb-It Mat absorbs and traps chain lubricants, cleaners, degreasers, brake fluid and hydraulic oils. The combination of absorption fibers and a leak-proof poly liner make the Absorb-It Mat perfect accessory when degreasing & lubricating bicycle chains. Use the Absorb-It on a work bench, under an automobile to catch leaking fluids, in a car trunk to prevent stains, in a chemical storage cabinets, or under a trainer to catch perspiration. The Absorb-It Mat comes in two different sizes: 48" X 18" and 60" X 36. The 48" x 18" will absorb and trap up to 11iter of fluids. The larger 60" x 36" will absorb and trap up to 2.5 liters of fluid. Both mats can be cut with a scissor to fit in custom areas.
The Easy-Pro Brush Set includes 5 different brushes that make easy work of all bike-cleaning jobs. Use them to remove mud, dirt and road grime from your frame and components. The package comes with a features-and-benefits guide that explains the multiple uses of each brush. Also included is a chain for hanging the brushes when they're not in use.
Regular chain and component cleaning is a chore no more with Finish Line's Starter Kit 1-2-3. It starts with Finish Line's popular Multi Degreaser for cleaning, and their versatile Grunge Brush. The "horseshoe" end scrubs the chain thoroughly with its compact bristles and the long bristled end provides easy cleaning of sprockets, chainrings, pedals and derailleurs. Plus, the Grunge Brush is portable enough to bring to races and weekend cycling excursions too. Then, after cleaning, get your bike running smoothly and silently again with the included Finish Line Dry Teflon lube and you're good to go!
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning, while your hands stay clean. Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable.
Finish Line's Shop Quality Chain Cleaner Kit is quick, efficient and easy to use. With it, you never have to remove your chain to keep it clean. Its triple rotating brushes and scrubber pads provide fast, thorough cleaning. Your hands stay clean, too! Plus, its rugged plastic construction is virtually unbreakable and the kit comes complete with a 4-ounce bottle of EcoTech Degreaser concentrate and a 2-ounce bottle of Dry lube. Use it for a cleaner and smoother-shifting chain.
To keep your bike running like the day you got it, pick up Finish Line's Pro Care Bucket Kit 6.0. It gives you what you need to clean and lube your bike to perfection: Wet lube, Dry lube, Bike Wash cleaning solution, Finish Line's Grunge Brush as well as their Multi Degreaser. And, the kit even comes with a handy bucket and an easy-to-read bike maintenance guide, too!
Want your bike to look and run like a pro's ride? Pick up Finish Line's Pro Care Bucket Kit 8.0. It comes with everything you need to keep your steed cleaned and lubed: Wet lube, Dry lube, Bike Wash cleaning solution, Finish Line's Grunge and Scrub Brushes as well as their Multi and Speed Degreasers. And, the kit even comes with a handy bucket and an easy-to-read bike maintenance guide, too!
Hydraulic line cutting tools provide precise, repeatable cuts in a convenient handheld package. - Compatible with Jagwire Pro and Sport level hydraulic hose cutters
The Pro Internal Cable Routing Tool uses a rare earth magnet that attaches directly to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic shifting wire, and can be fed directly though difficult internal setups without the need for a separately routed "lead wire." - This pack includes replacement fittings to attach magnet to cables, housing, hydraulic hose, and electronic wire
Jagwire's Brake Pad Tuner tools help you properly adjust rim brake pads. They make positioning and toeing-in the pads easier so you can optimize your braking power and prevent squeaking.
Cutting hydraulic brake lines is quick, easy and precise with Jagwire's Sport Hydraulic Brake Line Cutter. The hand-held design makes it possible to expertly cut hydraulic lines on the workbench and on your bike.