- Long lasting teflon paraffin wax and oil penetrant set up dry - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$8.99 - $127.10
- Light viscosity oil for deep penetration with teflon for durability - Law prohibits orm-D materials from shipping by air
$25.00 - $55.00
SILCA Super Secret Chain lube started out as a project to develop the fastest hot-melt wax lubricant available more than a year ago. Josh has been recommending Hot Melt Wax and helping Pro cyclists and triathletes wax chains for years and wanted to bring his lubricant formula to our customers, the challenge was how to consistently melt, dip and agitate the chain across different crockpot designs and temperatures. The project took a fascinating turn from the world of IndyCar when Josh was introduced to a group that had developed a technology to put micro-scale wax powders into a solution that was quick-drying and forms a coating that is indiscernible from hot melt dipping. The combination of air-drying liquid wax and Tungsten Disulfide would quickly prove to beat all currently available hot-melt waxes in friction testing while being much faster and easier to apply. Best of all perhaps is that this formula would prove to be very environmentally friendly, utilizing 4 different types of wax, nanoplatelets of WS2 (Tungsten Disulfide), and mild alcohol to act as a carrier. This same alcohol is used in the SILCA Gear Wipes, making them a perfect product to clean and remove Secret Chain Lube. - 4 oz. and 8 oz. bottles with the precision applicator tip for dripping on your chain, or 12oz lube (leaving room for your chain) for dipping the chain - The chain should be VERY clean and dry before applying - Apply according to video and let dry for AT LEAST 12 hours for optimal results, 24 hours if applied in cool or humid weather conditions! We recommend applying the lube AFTER your ride so it's ready for next time! - NOTE: Over time the WS2 will begin to settle to the bottom of the bottle, shake well before using!
SILCA Synergetic oil has tested internally to be the fastest and quietest oil-based lubricant ever tested, losing only 4.9 watts on 250 input (98.1% efficiency), however, it really begins to shine when focusing on longevity and durability of the chain and mating components. Best of all, because the lubricant forms a durable tribofilm at the metal surface, and is strongly attracted to itself, the lube proves to be exceptionally waterproof, remaining inside the chain even in testing under full water submersion, the lubricant is not displaced! - 2oz Squeeze bottle with 18ga. Luer Lock Precision Applicator Tip - 12,000+ miles of lubricant per bottle - Ultra-high wearing, ultra-quiet, ultra waterproof wet lube - For best results apply to clean/dry chain. For good results may apply to new factory-lubed chain and will fully displace the factory lube within 4-5 applications
$11.00 - $25.99
Shimano Hydraulic Disc Brake Fluid - Non-corrosive mineral oil that offers excellent heat expansion properties - Mineral oil will not absorb water from the air - Not caustic and is non-toxic
- Prevents rust, repels water - Extra heavy duty, nothing finer - Has achieved the Premium lubricant classification by all major bearing manufacturers worldwide
The Muc-Off Bike Care Duo Kit covers Stage 1 and 2 in the Muc-Off cleaning system. Our award winning Nano Tech Bike Cleaner cuts through dirt, mud and grime quickly and safely without the need for acids or dangerous chemicals. This unique formula is also 100% biodegradable so it's safe for your bike and the planet. After you've given your bike a good clean with the Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, it's time to add some protection. Muc-Off Bike Spray is the ultimate post-wash water dispersant. Not only does Bike Spray rid your bike's frame and components of moisture, but it also leaves a non-sticky layer of protective PTFE to prevent rust and corrosion. It also makes future cleaning and maintenance a breeze. - Contains Nano Tech Bike Cleaner, Premium Formula PTFE Bike Spray and cleaning sponge
Bike Protect is the ultimate liquid bicycle protection. Preserve and freshen your bike with Bike Protect's incredible water dispersing action! It's a perfect 'all over', after-wash corrosion inhibitor due to its extremely high oil content. This increased oil content creates the finest bike protection spray on the market. It drives out moisture and leaves a sparkling, non-sticky protective layer on your frame, drive chain, metal parts, and paintwork. It's ideal to spray onto your chain to drive out moisture before you apply any of the brilliant Muc-Off chain lubes. Bike Protect doesn't just disperse water after you've given your bike a good clean. It also prevents dirt adhesion between washes and reduces future maintenance time as well as helping reduce friction, wear, and energy consumption. - High performance formula leaves dry, non-sticky, protective film - Safe on frame, metal parts, plastics, rubber, paint, and carbon fiber - Drives out excess moisture - Prevents dirt adhesion - Light lubricant coats moving parts - Quick and easy to use - Aerosol Spray - Ideal for Road Cycling, Cyclocross, MTB, & Fat Bikes - Provides the ultimate performance in freezing conditions - For chains, cables, shifters, derailleurs, pedals, & cleats - Incredible durability - Pipette system for easy application
$9.99 - $18.99
- Creates a dry ceramic coating for increased durability and performance in dry condition - Excels in dry and dusty conditions - Biodegradable - Integral UV tracer dye and UV torch to aid accurate application and ensure total protection
$9.99 - $23.99
- Creates a ceramic coating for incredible durability and long distance performance - Provides ultra low friction for ultimate drivetrain efficiency - Waterproof qualities excelling in wet conditions - 95% biodegradable
$21.49 - $24.99
- Fast and effective grease-cutting formula - Removes all chain oil and wax residue - Safely eliminates drive chain contaminants - Biodegradable - Ideal for use with chain cleaning devices - Trigger spray included for easy application on cassettes, chainrings and derailleurs - Safe for metal, plastic, rubber and seals
$5.49 - $10.99
- Highly versatile dry weather chain lubricant - Deep penetrating, durable P.T.F.E. chain lubricant - Hold up to extreme conditions which can destroy ordinary lubes - Comfort bottle with pipette system for ease of use and application
You train to get fitter and stronger so why train riding a germ fest?! Muc-Off's indoor training cleaner is an advanced all-purpose cleaner for all indoor trainers and gym equipment. Suitable for: Aluminum, stainless steel, carbon, plastic and vinyl. Just spray and wipe. No rinsing necessary. - Safe on all surfaces - Ensure you can train in a clean and healthy environment - Apple fragrance
$64.99 - $374.99
- The world's fastest race lube… period - Ultra-low coefficient of friction - Class-leading low wear on chain components - Provides the ultimate performance in both wet and damp or dry and dusty conditions - Continues to improve with chain run-in due to continued surface improvement at a molecular level - Non-wax based lubricant - Outperforms competitor chain lubes and waxes - Biodegradable and sustainable - Proprietary additives for self-lubricating capabilities - Synthetic polymers for long-distance performance - Works in temperatures down to -20°C - Low noise formulation - Pipette system for easy application
$9.99 - $17.99
- Frees seized parts - Disperses moisture to prevent rust and corrosion - Provides light lubrication for moving parts - Reduces metal-to-metal contact - Prevents dirt adhesion - Cuts down on friction to improve component efficiency
$14.33 $24.99 43% Off
- Safe on all matt finishes including vinyl wraps - Streak and gloss free - Quick to use - Creates a durable hard wax coating - Dry and non-sticky formula - Protects from water marks and staining - Solvent free and environmentally friendly
Fingerprints and glossy marks are now a thing of the past. Matte Finish Detailer has been specifically developed for satin matte paints, matte finishes and matte vinyl wraps. The premium-grade formula will leave any matte surface with a streak and gloss-free protective finish that reduces dirt adhesion. - Quick to use spray developed specifically for matte finishes - Leaves a non-sticky, streak and gloss-free protective finish - Carbon Fiber safe - Biodegradable
$16.99 - $39.99
- Incredibly effective cleaning formula containing Nano Technology that also cares for your bike's delicate finishes - Contains no harmful acids, CFC's or solvents and is fully biodegradable - Cuts through dirt, oil and grime quickly and safely leaving your whole bike sparkling clean
$5.49 - $10.49
- Ultra durable, long distance chain lubricant - Excel in long distance wet or muddy conditions - It penetrates deep into the chain links core to provide long lasting lubrication and total protection - Extreme pressure additives coat every part of the link to provide silky smooth gear change and ultra efficient drivetrain
$8.99 - $54.99
Royal Blood mineral oil is a specially formulated, low viscosity hydraulic fluid that ensures consistent performance of Magura brakes. - Doesn't absorb water - Lubricates entire braking system
$10.50 - $12.00
- Foil sealed bottles to ensure freshness of fluid
$3.99 - $19.99
- Developed by the Boeing company for lubrication and protection of aircraft components - Dries to a thin waxy film that clings to metal for months - Law prohibits ORM-D materials from shipping by air
Keep your brakes performing at their best with Avid's DOT 5.1 Brake Fluid. They're compatible with all Avid disc brake seals. You'll get a 4-ounce bottle of fluid.
World's first pliable hot melt chain wax formula with Graphene for use in crockpots is here. GRAPHENwax—Super pliable, non-crumble, quiet, clean and extremely easy to break-in formula. It exhibits excellent dirt protecting capabilities and durability while maintaining impressively low friction for a prolonged period of time in dry and mixed conditions. It's the easiest wax to break-in after chain cools down—simply hold your chain in one hand and run it between two fingers of your free hand (as per our video) and job done—no more solid sticks or backpedaling issues. Our wax doesn't crumble, chip or leave any marks thanks to our proprietary formula. It's everything you wished for in a hot melt wax. Perfect for Road, Triathlon, Gravel, Mtb and E-bike. Keeps your drivetrain spotless clean. Can be used along with GRAPHENlube. It's the most quiet hot melt wax you will ever use. Unlike other Hot Melt waxes, GRAPHENwax not only exhibits lowest friction, but also lasts longer and is much easier to use. Usually after dipping the chain in melted wax you need to wait until chain cools down and then painstakingly break every chain link so the chain can be flexible again, leaving crumbled mess behind and particles on the frame and crank. With GRAPHENwax, we have reinvented this process. After the chain cools down, you only need to run it between your fingers along its entire length, and the chain is broken-in leaving no pieces of wax behind. Our wax simply doesn't crumble during the chain movement, meaning you have more wax that protects the drivetrain for longer. It can also withstand those hot days where other wax lubricants simply melt off your chain. GRAPHENwax will not stain your fingers when handling the chain and it's the quietest wax coating you will use. It's your "dream come true" wax lubricant. GRAPHENwax and our World Tour winning GRAPHENlube go very well together. If you plan longer rides you can "top it up" with GRAPHENlube. Chain will not require re-cleaning. Why we don't use Tungsten Disulfide (WS2) nor Molybdenum Disulfide (MoS2) additives. While these substances can exhibit super-low friction, they do it only in vacuum or inert gas. In normal humid air they not only have high friction but also very short life because of the rapid oxidation process. Using these additives in chain lubricant, where water is often present, is simply pointless. We also don't use any oils or paraffin oils in the mixture because it adversely impacts the friction. - 340g / 12 oz . +/- 4%. Each box contains 4 "squares" - Wax is black, but on the chain looks transparent. Doesn't leave marks. - Hydrocarbon waxes containing special mix of high-purity graphene. It does not contain any harmful solvents.
Zipp's Bearing Grease is perfect for your home workshop and traveling toolbox, too. It's a quality lubricant designed to minimize friction and maximize the life of your components. And it's easy to apply with its 20ml syringe container.
$7.99 - $11.99
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film on your chain this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
Clean Ride is White Lightning's legendary self-cleaning lube. By creating a dry, waxy film this lube doesn't attract dirt and grime like traditional oil based lubricants. Should dirt work its way onto your chain or gears Clean Ride's self-cleaning action is activated causing small particles of wax to break free, taking the riff-raff with it. Not only will you spend less time cleaning your chain, you'll enhance the lifespan of your drivetrain, too!
$9.79 - $12.99
- Evaporates fast and leaves no residue - A "no-scrub" cleaner that cleans to the base and prepares surfaces for application of high-performance lubricants - No water rinsing is required - Clean Streak's No-Rinse, No-Residue formula is perfect for use on disc brake rotors
White Lightning's Crystal Grease is so pure and innovative, it's clear. Premium base oils allow this 100% waterproof grease to provide smooth, long-lasting lubrication and the clear color won't stain or hide damage and contaminants. And, you'll feel good knowing that it's biodegradable, non-toxic, and won't harm carbon, seals and other crucial components.
White Lightning's Epic Ride lets you take on that all day ride and hear only the birds chirping, not your chain squealing. Its unique formula features premium non-petroleum synthetics that provide unheard of durability without the grimey build-up common with synthetic oils. This versatile lube also works wonders on derailleur cables and suspension seals. And, good news for the forgetful amongst us, Epic Ride is lube-and-go, no prep or dry time required!
Page 1 of 7 Next page