Kryptonite's Evolution Series 4 1055 Mini Integrated Chain is a 10mm-thick, six-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for maximum strength. At 21.5 inches long, the Evolution gives your bike security in a pint-size package. The links are covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish, and it uses an integrated high-security cylinder that is pick, drill, and cut resistant. Three keys are included, including one that has a high-intensity LED bulb for convenient, easy unlocking in the dark. This chain has an anti-theft protection offer.
- Easy-click locking, no need for keys when locking - 2 reversible keys, can be inserted either way - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike (-01, -03, -07) - Coiled and compact for easy transportation (-02, -05, -06)
- 5.4mm hardened steel links for high security lock ups - Features a 360 degree rotating lock head - Durable rubber coating on steel links protects the bike frame - Includes new click tight bracket for effortless, quiet and reliable transport - Includes 2 keys - Key safe program - Eligible for the anti-theft protection offer - E-Bike approved - Lifetime Warranty
Lock your bike's quick-release components with Kryptonite's 4-foot long Keeper 712 Combination Cable. It's a 7mm braided steel cable that offers increased cut resistance and features a pre-set combination closure. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches, too.
- 3-Digit NonResettable Combination - 4mm thick chain links - 65cm in length - Combo Safe Program
The KryptoFlex 1004 Double Loop Cable is a 3/8-inch braided steel cable providing increased cut resistance. The double loops are for use with U-locks, disc locks and padlocks. The vinyl coating protects bikes and equipment from scratches. It includes the Hook-n-Loop strap for easy carrying. The KryptoFlex 1004 Looped Cable is 3/8-inch x 4-feet.
- Easy-Click Locking - Ergonomic dials for ease of use - New easy to use reset design - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike
- Easy-click locking, no need for keys when locking - 2 reversible keys, can be inserted either way - Included bracket to easily carry on a bike - Coiled and compact for easy transportation
Kryptonite's KryptoLok Series 2 915 Integrated Chain is a 9mm-thick, four-sided link chain made of triple-heat-treated, boron-manganese steel for serious strength. Its integrated high-security lock cylinder is pick, drill, and cut resistant. This five-foot chain is covered with a weather-resistant nylon sleeve that protects your bike's finish. Plus, the KryptoLok Series 2 has an anti-theft protection offer.
- 9mm four-sided chain links made from 3t manganese steel - Patent-pending end link design secures chain to hardened deadbolt eliminating critical vulnerability - Hardened deadbolt design provides additional protection - High security disc-style cylinder is pick and drill resistant - Patent pending integrated lock head with “talon” deadbolt - Includes 2 new ergonomic “I” keys - Durable weather-resistant nylon sleeve prevents scratches - Key Safe Program - Product dimensions: 47.25” (120cm) chain length - Product weight: 6.7 lbs (3.04 kgs)
- End link locking point for extensive holding power - 4-sided 3t manganese steel chain links - 5 digit resettable combination over 100,000 codes - Patent pending lock head design - Combo Safe Program - Product dimensions: Length 90cm - Product weight: 5.85 lbs
Previous page Page 2 of 2